DRAGON BALL FighterZ recibe hoy un nuevo parche!
DRAGON BALL FighterZ recibe hoy un nuevo parche en Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch y PC a través de STEAM.
La lista de ajustes aplicados al juego se detalla a continuación (solo en inglés):
HEALTH RECOVERY UPON TAKING DAMAGE:
- Reduce the amount of recoverable health when damaged. (Excluding invincible moves)
- Decrease the amount of Ki Gauge gained when receiving damage from Super Attacks and Meteor Attacks, and increase the amount of Ki Gauge gained when receiving damage from other attacks.
- For a short period of time after using the Ki Gauge, the overall amount of Ki Gauge gained is now reduced.
MID-AIR SMASH ATTACK:
- When the condition for a camera change is met, the camera effect will occur regardless of the height of the character’s position now.
INVINCIBLE SPECIAL MOVES:
- Z Assist and Ultimate Z Change will now be unusable during Invincible Special Moves aside from when it hits.
POWERED-UP SPECIAL MOVE:
- Reduce the amount of Recoverable Health when receiving damage from Power-up Special Moves. (Excluding invincible moves)
- Reduce the amount of damage dealt when a move other than Ultimate Z Change connects after a Super Attack hits.
- It is now easier to successfully connect Ultimate Z Change after Super Attacks.
ALL METEOR ATTACKS:
- Increased the minimum damage of all Meteor Attacks.
- Sparking! can now be used while blocking. (Includes blocking in mid-air)
- While Sparking! is active, reduce the amount of recoverable health of the opponent when damage is dealt to them. (Excluding invincible moves)
- Increased the start up frames of Sparking! aside from when cancelled from an attack.
- Camera change is easier to occur when cancelled from an attack.
- You will be invincible to the opponent’s Sparking! activation after a successful Z-Reflect against an opponent’s attack.
ALL THROW MOVES, DRAGON RUSH:
- Specific throw moves and Dragon Rush cannot connect more than once within a combo.
- Decreased the amount of Ki gauge gained and damage dealt.
- After a Dragon Rush during mid-combo, camera change will not occur for subsequent hits.
MID-AIR DRAGON RUSH:
- The opponent will ground slide after a mid-air Dragon Rush during a combo.
GUARD CANCEL CHANGE:
- Invincible state will now last until coming into contact or in close vicinity with the opponent.
- Increased the recovery frames and landing recovery frames when blocked.
- Increase the distance travelled.
SHENRON (REVIVE ALLIES):
- Increased the health of the revived ally.
SHENRON (MAKE ME IMMORTAL):
- Increased the health recovery rate.
- Reduced the collision from mid-air opponent.
DELAYED GROUND RECOVERY:
- Until completely down, you will now be able to perform the different ground recovery options.
- Vanish Move will also trigger Dramatic Finish now.